Furnace Repair in Highland & Northwest IndianaIndiana winters can be brutally cold. If your furnace fails you when you need it the most, you can trust the heating professionals at Collins Heating & Cooling to quickly diagnose and repair any problems with your central heating system. We service all makes and models. When we arrive at your home, we will perform a thorough inspection of your heating unit. We take note of the age, wear and tear along with any damage from previous improper maintenance.We will go over the results and present you with the best solution. You do not have to worry about being pressured to replace your furnace with us. We work hard to keep your system running as long as possible and will only recommend a furnace replacement when it benefits you. When you need expert furnace repair services in Highland & surrounding Nortwest Indiana you can count on our Collins team to quickly diagnose your issue and provide you with honest, fair priced soultutions. Give us a call today at (219) 924-7423 or request service Online.
What Your Neighbors are saying about our Services
Warning Signs It's Time To Call a Furnace Repair Company
- Loud or Unusual Noises. When you hear bangs, crashes, or strange squeaks when the heat comes on, it’s a good idea to have a professional inspect your furnace. In most cases, this indicates a mechanical problem or a clogged burner.
- Uneven or Nonexistent Heating. If you are not getting enough heat, chances are there is a clogged filter, or the heater simply is not large enough for the space. No heat at all can indicate that there is an electrical problem, troubles with the thermostat or issues with the gas or pilot light.
- Unexplained Breakdowns. These breakdowns can occur for any number of reasons, including mechanical failures or electrical issues. The best way to prevent these unexplained breakdowns from occurring is by scheduling annual furnace inspections and tune-ups.
- Unusually High Bills. If your heating expenses are higher than usual, it could be the result of a problem with your furnace that is causing it to work harder than necessary to heat your home.
- Malfunctioning Thermostats. A thermostat that is not properly working can cause problems with the fan or the general comfort level of your home.