Air Conditioning Repair
We Service And Repair All Makes & Models.
$15 off any repair
Limit one coupon per customer.
There are few things worse than having your air conditioner break down on a hot and humid Indiana summer day. Unfortunately, this usually happens when your AC Unit is working its hardest to keep you cool and comfortable. If this happens to you, reach out to us, your local Highland, Indiana team of air conditioning repair specialists. Collins Heating & Cooling has been working in the Northwest, Indiana area since 2005 to resolve customers cooling system problems as quickly as possible. We pinpoint the issue then provide quick and high-quality repairs. Our experience and strong commitment to customer service ensures we will identify and solve your problem as efficiently as possible. We are licensed, bonded and insured and offer discounts for our seniors & military veterans.
Common Air Conditioner Problems.
- Air conditioner not cooling. If no cold air is coming out of your air conditioner, or it's blowing warm air the causes could include dirty air filters, electrical issues, clogged condensation drains, low charge in system, among others.
- Water near your system. When your air conditioner leaks water inside of your home or business, this is usually caused by a clogged condensate drain line, a damaged drain pan, a broken condensate pump or a dirty air filter.
- Poor air flow. Sometimes air conditioners are delivering cold air, but they do not have nearly enough air flow. Potential causes of this problem include faulty motors, fan belts, thermostats, wiring or relays. The filter could also be completely blocked.
- Strange sounds or odors. If you notice strange sounds (squeals, grinding, or grating) or odors coming from your vents, chances are you have an issue with your motor or fan belts. Odors can also indicate that there is dirt, mold, or mildew in the system.
- Frozen AC Unit. If you notice ice forming on your air conditioning unit shut off your air system immediately. Icing is commonly caused by lack of airflow, low refrigerant levels or you may have some damage to your ductwork.
- Short Cycling. Your HVAC system will cycle on and off to maintain the temperature you have set on your thermostat. If you notice that this cycle begins to increase this is a good indication of a problem. Short Cycling can be caused by a damaged thermostat, refrigerant leak, clogged air filter, or an improperly sized unit.
- High Energy Use.A noticeable spike in your utility bill could be a sign that your cooling system is running inefficiently.
When you have an emergency we are here to help.
Call us (219) 924-7423
Overall Rating / 39 Total Testimonials
Collins Heating & Cooling
Powered by GetFiveStars