We service all makes and models of heating systems
How can you make sure that your furnace will operate when you need it the most? Annual maintenance is the best way to safeguard your furnace from problems and ensure it continues to operate reliably and at peak efficiency for years to come. Collins Heating & Cooling has provided furnace tune-up services to customers in the Highland, Indiana area since our founding in 2005. We have helped countless homeowners and businesses keep their furnaces in tip-top shape with our routine maintenance services.
Our Furnace Service Includes:
- A full inspection of the furnace, including the burner, thermostat, and mechanical elements to uncover any potential problems or areas that need special attention.
- Cleaning the interior of the furnace, including the blower fan, central shaft, filter, and more.
- Replacing worn parts or dirty filters.
- Repairing fan belts, electric motors, blowers, and other parts that tend to wear down over time.
Why is furnace maintenance so important?Furnace maintenance should be a priority for every home and business. Here’s why:
- Regular furnace maintenance helps you to keep a clean, smoothly running system, which limits the amount of repairs needed and helps ensure long-term functionality.
- Furnace inspections help you to uncover small problems with your furnace before they become full-blown disasters which require major, expensive repairs or entire furnace replacement.
When you have an emergency we are here to help.
Call us (219) 924-7423